Please note that only GPs, nurses and AHP prescribers working in Northern Ireland are eligible to enrol for these recorded lectures. Northern Ireland pharmacists may also enrol via the NICPLD website.
Chronic pain self-management
To provide an update on the current evidence base relating to the self management of chronic pain.
- Define pain
- Differentiate between acute and chronic pain
- Understand the consequences of chronic pain
- Recognise the value of goal setting for patients living with chronic pain
- Understand the concept of pacing and spacing activities
- List pain self management programmes available